Welcome to Lismore Workers Sports Club. Dining 7 days – Lunch and Dinner..Read More
Welcome to the Lismore Workers Club
GET OUR FREE APP!
Gain instant access to coupons, deals, the latest information and more!
DOWNLOAD OUR APP it’s FREE! Simply scan the QR Code above or search for Lismore Workers Club on iTunes or the Google Play store!
Our App will:
- Notify you on all upcoming Deals, Entertainment and Promotions
- Display our Menus & Functions info
- Provide App only discount coupons
- Keep you updated on what’s NEW & much much more!
Note: We recommend you allow “Notifications” so you’re informed of all on-going promotions and deals.
Normal Opening Hours
Lismore Workers Club Trading Hours:
Mon & Tues – 8.30am to 10.00pm
Wed – 8.30am to 10.30pm
Thurs – 8.30am to 11pm
Fri – 8.30am to midnight
Sat – 9.30am to midnight
Sun – 9.30am to 9.00pm
Lismore Workers Golf Club Opening Times:
Monday – 3.00pm
Tuesday to Friday – 11.00am
Saturday and Sunday – 10.00am
Closing times are variable and at the discretion of Management
Workers Sports Club Trading Hours:
Mon – 9.30am – 9.00pm
Tues – 9.30am – 10.00pm
Wed – 9..00 am – 9.00pm
Thurs – 9.30am – 9.00pm
Fri & Sat – 9.30am – 10.00pm
Sun – 10.00am – 8.30pm
WORKER’S MEMBERSHIP DRAWS
“NSW Permit No LTPS/17/13594”
Terms & Conditions
- The Worker’s Membership Draws will commence on Friday, 12th May 2017 and concludes Saturday 4th November 2017.
- Draw is open to all financial members of the Lismore & District Workers Club Limited which incorporates (Lismore Workers Club, Lismore Workers Golf Club and Lismore Workers Sports Club).
- Winners have four (4) minutes to claim the prize.
- Draws will be conducted from the Workers Club premises situated in Keen Street, Lismore.
- Winners must be on Club premises at the time of draws – either at the Workers Club situated in Keen Street, Lismore or the Workers Golf Club situated in Barham Street or Workers Sports Club situated in Oliver Street, Goonellabah.
- Car-parks, grass areas outside the Club buildings are not included as being on Club premises.
- Provisional members are not eligible to enter the draws.
- Staff that are on duty at the time of the draws are not eligible to enter the draws.
- Staff are not eligible to enter the draws 30 minutes prior or after their commencement of shifts.
- Directors and off duty staff are eligible to enter the draw.
- Identification (membership card) must be provided to claim the prize.
- Winners will be announced over the public address (PA) system, and by telephone to the Workers Golf Club and Workers Sports Club and staff will announce winners over the public address (PA) at those respective Clubs.
- Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, winner’s names will not be announced in the newspaper circulating in the area.
- Draws will be conducted as follows:
- The Workers Membership Draws will include 3 draws every Friday & Saturday throughout the promotion period.
- Draw times will be Friday 7pm, 7.15pm & 7.30pm & Saturdays 7pm, 7.15pm & 7.30pm.
- A member number will be drawn by random number selector and verified on the club membership database.
- The pool will commence at $1000 and will increase $200 each night on Friday and Saturday if unclaimed after the three draws has been completed. If the cash draw reaches $5,000 and unclaimed, it will remain at that balance until it has been claimed. Once claimed the pool will recommence at $1,000.
- There will be a final draw of any remaining monies conducted on the Thursday immediately after 4th November 2017.
- On that Thursday 1 (one) draw for the balance of the pool will be conducted from the membership database. If unclaimed then there will further 10 draws (amount determined by management) from the tickets in the barrel. On that Thursday every member who swipes their membership card at the rewards kiosk will receive one ticket in the Workers Membership Final Draw. Tickets are automatically generated by the Ebet system and dropped in a nominated barrel. Tickets can be obtained from 3.00pm – 7:00pm that day only.
- Once the time has expired the promotion will cease.
- Tickets will be destroyed upon completion of draws.
About the Club
Lismore Workers Club is Lismore’s largest club, with membership covering the Main Club on Keen Street, the Golf Club and the Sports Club.
The club is a leading destination for major touring shows and also provides free weekly live entertainment and regular members’ promotions.
- Children are welcome
- Access and facilities for persons with disabilities
- EFTPOS and all credit cards accepted
- Dress Regulations: Smart casual dress
- Live Entertainment every Friday and Saturday – See full Entertainment listing in “Whats On”” on the toolbar at the top of this page
The Workers Group of Clubs has lodged a report with the Australian Government Workplace Gender Equality Agency. If you require a copy of the report, please contact Murray Kirshaw – Group Human Resource Manager on 02 66217401.
Click on the PDF link to view or print Annual Report 2016: